On Episode 170 of the Mama Bear Dares Podcast, Leslie and Tesi dish with Allison Schaaf, an Austin-based chef who shares wisdom on meal prep and planning, turning a passion into a business, and how to maintain a healthy life balance. Listen in as Leslie reveals her version of a "hot sandwich" and Tesi loses her mind over the mention of honey mustard glaze. The conversation is light, fun, and full of useful tips and worthwhile wisdom.
Also discussed on the podcast:
- Food brings us together
- How creative acts fill your soul
- Starting a business based on passion
- How place influences ideas
- Following your intuition
- A new perspective on balance
- Practical recipes and meal planning tips (where you'll discover Leslie's take on hot sandwiches)
- Busy-ness — it's an epidemic — what do we do?!?
Check out Allison's website. You'll find links to her social media, recipes, and all kind of information about her unique business!
Help support Mama Bear Dares by shopping with us! Here are our affiliate links:
Do your Amazon shopping here. It costs you nothing and we get a bit of change from Amazon with each purchase! Yay!