On Episode 145 of the Mama Bear Dares Podcast, Leslie and Tesi discuss their Top Ten Cultural Influences of 2017 and share the hopes they hold for the new year. The episode is filled with laughter, book/movie/music recommendations, and a bit of motivation for 2018. The main message: Take a minute to laugh with your sisters. And as we rush into 2018, remember that whomever you love, whatever you do, and wherever you go, you can live this year like a Mama Bear.
Be sure to check the Mama Bear social media where the winner of the Empower Tanzania earrings was announced!
Top Ten Things of Beauty Experienced in 2017
- Another Round (podcast)
- Hamilton (still can't get enough!)
- Mama Bear's Manifesto: A Moms' Group Guide to Changing the World (book)
- Kehinde Wiley & Amy Sherald (art)
- When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalinithi (book)
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert (book)
- You Don't Have to Say You Love Me, Sherman Alexie (book)
- We Were Eight Years in Power, Ta-Nahisi Coates (book)
- The Crown (TV series)
- The Greatest Showman (movie)
Help support Mama Bear Dares by shopping with us! Here are our affiliate links:
Do your Amazon shopping here. It costs you nothing and we get a bit of change from Amazon with each purchase! Yay!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audible.com/mamabeardares.
Thanks to Wunderkind for the fabulous beats!