On Episode 96 of the Mama Bear Dares podcast, co-hosts Tesi and Leslie sit down with Devon Schaaf to talk about mission, motherhood, and the indescribable grace that Devon has shown the world after losing an infant and a nearly full-term baby. The honesty, optimism, and quiet fortitude that Devon reveals during this interview will inspire listeners to reflect on their own lives as well as the incredible resiliency of humanity. Tesi and Leslie loved getting to know this remarkable Mama Bear who turned her grief into a salve for others and know that listeners will too!
Other topics discussed:
- Expectations and grace
- The art of mentorship
- Allowing someone else's hindsight to be your foresight
- Missional living
- Building community through grief and loss
So many give-aways!
(Enter now...we'll draw on January 31st for the following!)
- Enter to win a copy of Health Coach Tatiana Amico's favorite book by leaving a comment on the Mama Bear Dares Podcast iTunes link!
- Enter to win a copy of Margot Starbuck's book Overplayed by leaving a comment on the Mama Bear Podcast iTunes feed!
- Enter to win an hour consultation with Andrea Levoff, The Dope Ass Mom! HERE'S HOW TO WIN: 1. Leave a review of the Mama Bear Dares Podcast on ITUNES. 2. Tag a Mama Bear on the Dope Ass Instragram feed!
Mama Bears, we’re online! Here’s where you can find us:
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes. We are having so much fun podcasting and really appreciate you listening!!
Help support Mama Bear Dares by shopping with us! Here are our affiliate links:
Do your Amazon shopping here. It costs you nothing and we get a bit of change from Amazon with each purchase! Yay!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Audible. Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audible.com/mamabeardares.
Thanks to Wunderkind for the fabulous beats!